Do you think you may need help for drug or alcohol abuse? Any of the following changes may indicate that you have a problem and should seek help from a treatment center.
- Changes in your mood and overall demeanor.
- Feeling angry when people question your substance abuse.
- Relationship issues
- Manipulating others and making excuses for yourself.
- Loss of interest in your hobbies.
- Suffering job loss or a negative progression in school.
- Having anxiety or depression when you aren’t using drugs or alcohol.
- Lack of motivation, feeling tired, and not pursuing interests you normally would.