Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director and Program Supervisor, provides individual and group clinical supervision, evaluative, educational and case management services to clients within the charge of the program initiatives as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Admissions, Medical staff and Behavioral Health Techs in the screening, assessment and orientation of chemically affected individuals who are referred for services and completes all necessary state required documents for each client.
- Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, provides case management and approved clinical service elements to his/her assigned phase caseload including individual, group, family counseling, and psycho-educational lectures remaining cognizant at all times of the special needs and variable length of stay requirements of each counselor.
- Prepares written bio-psycho-social assessments, master problem lists and develops individualized treatment plans and other approved clinical and diagnostic elements.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology or in a related field and three years’ experience working in a chemical dependency treatment facility.
- CADC or LCADC
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR); may also be in progress
Please send resumes to email@example.com